python for android anyone?
- From: rusi <rustompmody@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 08:56:51 -0700 (PDT)
Ive been wanting to try the sl4a for a new android phone Ive got hold
of as spelt out at
Has anyone any experience/dos/donts for this?
I am writing this while the update of the android sdk is happening and
its taking forever.
So just wondering if its worth the effort.
Any specific tips will of course be welcome but also the general idea
-- is android really python friendly (yet)?
- Prev by Date: Re: setup(**config); rookie
- Next by Date: Re: python for android anyone?
- Previous by thread: setup(**config); rookie
- Next by thread: Re: python for android anyone?