pygame: transparency question
- From: Scott Siegler <scott.siegler@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
I have a surface that I load an image onto. During a collision I would like to clear out the images of both surfaces that collided and show the score. Is there a function call to clear a surface with an image?
One way I was thinking was to fill the surface with a color and then set that color as the colorkey. Is this the only way or does pygame have a function to make the whole surface transparent?
- Prev by Date: Re: Python 2.7.3, C++ embed memory leak?
- Next by Date: Re: Help doing it the "python way"
- Previous by thread: Python 2.7.3, C++ embed memory leak?
- Next by thread: Install lxml package on Windows 7