PIL threading problems
- From: Paul Rubin <no.email@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 20:09:36 -0700
Kind of a long shot, but are there known problems in calling PIL from
multiple threads? I'm getting weird intermittent core dumps from my
app, no idea what's causing them, but PIL is the only C module I'm
using, and I do see some mention on the interwebs that there might
be an issue:
Any suggestions? Would it be enough to put a lock around the PIL
calls that I use?
- Prev by Date: Re: Python 2.7.3, C++ embed memory leak?
- Next by Date: python3 raw strings and \u escapes
- Previous by thread: Finding all regex matches by index?
- Next by thread: python3 raw strings and \u escapes