- From: Janet Heath <janetcatherine.heath@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 05:46:49 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 3, 10:01 pm, Janet Heath <janetcatherine.he...@xxxxxxxxx>
On Jun 3, 6:31 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:01:07 -0700, Janet Heath wrote:
Thanks Alain. I should have a compiler on my Mac OS X Lion. I am
thinking that it isn't set in my $PATH variable. I don't know where the
$PATH is set at. I will check to see if their is a binary.
At the command line, run:
to see the path.
I'm not sure where OS X sets the PATH, but Linux systems normally set
them in /etc/profile. User-customisations should go in a shell rc file,
e.g. if you are using bash, edit ~/.bashrc.
To add additional paths to the PATH:
To replace the system path completely:
- Prev by Date: Metaclass of a metaclass
- Next by Date: fputs
- Previous by thread: Re: ./configure
- Next by thread: Re: ./configure