ANN: Zeus - Windows IDE for Python
- From: jussij@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 20:10:56 -0700 (PDT)
The latest Zeus IDE Version 3.97o is now available:
This latest Zeus release adds improved Python debugger support.
Other Pyhon language features include syntax highlighting, code
completion, smart indenting, class browsing and code folding.
Zeus is also fully scriptable in Python.
NOTE: Zeus is shareware, runs natively on the Windows platform
and can be run on Linux using Wine.
Author: Zeus Editor
- Prev by Date: Re: lambda in list comprehension acting funny
- Next by Date: Re: lambda in list comprehension acting funny
- Previous by thread: Automatic setup of meta path hooks?
- Next by thread: Re: syntax error message