Re: Image setting in button

From: ulis (maurice.ulis_at_wanadoo.fr)
Date: 12/12/03

Date: 12 Dec 2003 09:11:30 -0800

Arpan Sen <arpan@cal.interrasystems.com> wrote in message news:<3FD97C0A.26B7378E@cal.interrasystems.com>...
> Hello,
> I want to create a Microsoft style toolbar in my code. The problem I am
> facing is that when I
> try to read in a .jpg or a .gif file as the image attribute of a button things
> do not work. I figured out
> that only .ppm file formats are supported. Do we have someone here who has run
> into a similar
> problem and has some kind of a workaround? Also, if bitmaps are to be read in,
> how to create
> bitmaps for color images?
> Thanks.

If you wan to embbed your gif images in your code: http://mini.net/tcl/2897

HTH

ulis

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Image setting in button
    ... > that only .ppm file formats are supported. ... Also, if bitmaps are to be read in, ... > bitmaps for color images? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Image setting in button
    ... try to read in a .jpg or a .gif file as the image attribute of a button things ... that only .ppm file formats are supported. ... Also, if bitmaps are to be read in, ... bitmaps for color images? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • owner draw button problem
    ... I am facing some problem while using owner draw buttons. ... two bitmaps on a button, ... I have one common function which I am calling in case of WM_DRAWITEM ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.ui)