Re: Community involvment populating tklib

From: Arjen Markus (arjen.markus_at_wldelft.nl)
Date: 12/15/03

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:14:15 +0100

Arjen Markus wrote:

> Georgios Petasis wrote:
> >
> > What I want to see in tklib is functions that
> > draw tcllib structs (like tree & graphs) on the
> > tk canvas. But I don't think such code exists :-)
> > (especially for drawing a graph).
> >

> The problem with graphs is of course how to get a nice
> looking picture (not just a cosmetic problem!). I have
> read about algorithms that will try and do this, but
> they tend to be computationally intensive ...
>
> Still, a moderate drawing procedure would be nice,
> if you could then move the nodes around yourself.
>
> Regards,
>
> Arjen

The Wiki has a few pages that may be useful here -
one that I just posted :)

Regards,

Arjen

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Right-to-left languages?
    ... > Georgios Petasis wrote: ... >>wiki pages, but I haven't yet concluded if they contain information I can ... in fact that application allows hebrew typing from right to left in a ... Regards, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: line charts - error in series should not plot (empty)
    ... Tom Ogilvy ... > I have a slight problem when making line graphs and there is an error ... > would like the line chart to not plot. ... > Best regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: opaque hollow dot for lattice theory Hasse diagrams
    ... If you want to see the result for the Hasse diagrams, ... The graphs look nice except that the line width of the circles is ... Best Regards ... Alain Matthes ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Right-to-left languages?
    ... Georgios Petasis wrote: ... > wiki pages, but I haven't yet concluded if they contain information I can ... Nuremberg on the subject very well! ... Regards, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: More tetration
    ... This seems to resolve itself through the fact that ... Look at Kouznetsov's graphs, which show one possible ... his limits dont get me anywhere? ...
    (sci.math)