Expect + ssh

From: Esa Heikkinen (esa.heikkinen_at_insta.fi)
Date: 04/01/04

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:36:01 +0300

Hi

It is possible to use ssh-connection with expect-script without "Expect for
windows 1.0" ?
I dont want to use "Expect for windows 1.0", because it is not free.
http://activestate.com/Products/Expect/

My runtime envinronment is in WindowsNT.

Do you have simple example how to do that ?

---
Esa

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Video editing in Linux?
    ... However most software under linux is either well engineered or has ... >>if the code in linux were as poor as that in windows, ... You dont compiler userspace code for your kernel you ... Quite honestly, NTFS ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: Locked memory
    ... or dont know anything about. ... on Windows, and they all run like "a bat out of hell". ... Lets create some bitmap manipulation code, ... Teory in programming counts for NOP. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Microsoft Legal Issues
    ... Windows updates will right? ... but you rat a customer out for having a backup copy and they ... odd how some corporations have rights the police dont. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Privilege escalation on Windows using Binary Planting
    ... The restricted user can replace GoogleUpdate.exe to execute malicious code. ... windows exchanges smb shares for one thing, you guys dont seem to know CRAP ... [Full-disclosure] Privilege escalation on Windows using ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Dear Patti
    ... Can I Load/Register Them into my Registry ?? ... for EXAMPLE I dont have ... Add Remove Windows Components ... When I log off and i go and log on the Adminstrator Account,, That Problem Is Not There!! ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)