Re: fire on A train @ 190th.

From: Frederick Shorts (Cypherpunk_at_nyc.rr.com)
Date: 04/02/04

    Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 06:28:42 -0700

    Plugger the fartass AKA Naida Loncaric wrote:

    > There was some sort of "incident" on the train in front of
    > us on Wed. Our south-bound W was stuck in the tunnel just
    > before 14th st. Even other W's were going around us.
    >
    > 15 minutes is a long time to sit in a tunnel, with no
    > announcements past the initial one.

    The fire was due to Plugger letting one rip again.
    http://www.geocities.com/meet_the_lamenetters/lightfart.jpg
    Transit police say its not the first time he's tried it on
    the W train. They reported if they see him they try and
    chase him off. Lately he's resorted to wearing disguises like
    a salt and pepper wig or glasses and fake moustache.

    --
    Freddie 'fag' Shorts
    I'm loud and I'm proud. I'm gay and I like it that way!
    Another proud buttplug owner. Honk if your horny!
    I support Gay Pride! The Ramrod rocks! Kerry sux!
    Wanna hire me for web site development? I'm way under-employed!
    Contact me by email (mailto:cypherpunk@nyc.rr.com) or mail me at
    FS Newssite Inc.
    101 West 23rd St. Suite 2237, New York, NY, 10011
    On second thoughts, don't bother. Just sign me up for subscriptions.
    Check out my current web sites -
    http://www.orwellian.org
    http://www.miscstuff.org
    http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/