Re: Maybe a much simpler syntax

From: Derk Gwen (derkgwen_at_HotPOP.com)
Date: 04/05/04

Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 00:55:49 -0000

# > Labels are simply [LF] terminated lists of spaces and tabs. There is
# > only one global namespace so all labels must be unique.

# Just what I have been looking for. I am issuing a directive to all
# programmers that, effective immediately, whitespace is the language of
# development for all our products.
#
# Just think of what could be done if a browser plugin for this was
# available! It would make Microsoft stuff look secure!

Programming accompanied by the music of John Cage.

This is one wacky game show.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: checking out my usercontrol
    ... can it be a side effect of the overflow problem? ... it's the positioning of all labels that involves the overflow.... ... When I click on say 'May' all the tabs change, ... all to check out my calendar control written in VB6. ...
  • Re: typing and printing tabs for s files
    ... If you don't have a product code and the tabs are not standard, ... Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org ... Use Word's Labels feature, click the ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Not To Repeat the Labels
    ... A messy way would be to apply some soft of naming convention to your labels ... Visible property of the various labels as appropriate. ... > have different labels and controls. ... > in all 3 tabs. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)
  • Re: Flashing Labels
    ... They are all very small labels on a very crowded form, ... most of then appear on different tabs of the form so they ... probably tone down the colors to make it more pleasing. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: Divider Insert Labels
    ... Worksaver 5 - Tabs is not included in Word, ... > I need to make labels using Avery Worksaver 5 labels. ... > The instructions tell me to go into the Product Number ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)