Re: Anybody programming tcl/tk in CosmosScope here?

From: Svenn Are Bjerkem (svenn.are_at_bjerkem.de)
Date: 12/06/04

Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 10:43:26 +0100

Hi,

I try to plot all Graphs in a MDI with a single run of a macro. I have
found that $Graph(open) contain a list of all open graph windows. I try
to plot the Graph with AimPrint:Hardcopy. Problem is that I don't find
any documentation on AimPrint in the pdf.

I have a workaround looking like this that work, but I have to convert
the ps files to pdf by hand afterwards. I would like to pipe through ps2pdf.

global Graph
set curdir [lindex $Graph(filepath) 0]
foreach graph $Graph(open) {
     Graph:Select $graph
     AimPrint:Hardcopy -image [selection own] \
                       -prname laserjet
                       -xoffset 0.5i \
                       -yoffset 0.5i \
                       -file $curdir/$graph.ps

Svenn

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Plot cdf and pdf graph
    ... i got a problem to plot a graph in pdf and cdf. ... or you want to export your graph to a PDF format file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Plot cdf and pdf graph
    ... i got a problem to plot a graph in pdf and cdf. ... or you want to export your graph to a PDF format file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Plot cdf and pdf graph
    ... i got a problem to plot a graph in pdf and cdf. ... or you want to export your graph to a PDF format file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Plot cdf and pdf graph
    ... i got a problem to plot a graph in pdf and cdf. ... or you want to export your graph to a PDF format file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: [opensuse] Lies, damned lies and statistics
    ... Recently we have done a poll around the office. ... line with bash/sed/awk and then produce graphs from that, then spline, graph ... GNU 'plot' is then called to display a graph on the screen: ...
    (SuSE)