ANNOUNCE: Tcl/Tk 8.4.9 rpm specification with thread 2.6 extension

From: Jean-Luc FONTAINE (jfontain_at_free.fr)
Date: 12/23/04

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:58:46 +0100

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Fedora home server using core 9
    ... See SL.documentation for Upstream vendor release notes. ... also install java-1.5.0-sun-compat ... These are dependencies of the above rpms. ... Yumex is a graphical user interface for yum. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: upgrade glibc disaster
    ... Sure - but one has to be careful about which arch rpms to choose! ... I can tell you that if an error occurs in an install process, ... chroot to the failed system until absolutely all his libs are restored. ... If he has a working rescue system with access to old rpms, ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re: Geforce Drivers - Confused
    ... > Can somebody please tell me what to install and ease my aching ... I would encourage you to use the nvidia rpms at www.livna.org, ... Why isn't nvidia's drivers part of fedora officially? ... Using a package designed for the distribution you ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: how do i install a binary program?
    ... I'm also using mandrake, but I think it's 9.2 or something ... > it's very easy to use urpmi from the command line. ... > and install everything in the correct order. ... > Be aware that while using RPMs compiled for other versions of Mandrake ...
    (alt.linux)
  • Re: [SLE] Still some problems with updates
    ... After the 'test' rpms were installed as per instructions (I may have ... I still had an orange icon. ... I tried to install it, ... the dhcp noarch came up. ...
    (SuSE)