Re: anti-aliased fonts in 8.5?

"Anchor" <anchorelectronics@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:pan.2005.04.08.14.20.39.27164@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Is there anti-aliased text support in 8.5?
>
> If so, how do you turn on anti-aliasing?
In Windows2000 my 8.5a2 wish does
native anti-alias if the Windows display properties
"Effects" "Smooth edges of screen fonts" checkbox
is checked.

It might be nice to be able to switch (force)
use of anti-alias for doing special cases like
writing large text over a graphic but
I have no idea how hard that would be
to implement.

Roy

  • RE: Anti-alias
    ... Welcome to MSDN Newsgroup! ... If we want to turn off Anti-alias, we can follow next steps to achieve the ... First check if the device support the multisampling type. ... How do I turn off anti-alias using either managed Direct3D or managed ...
  • RE: Smoothing edges
    ... To do anti-alias on edge, you may try using D3DRS_ANTIALIASEDLINEENABLE or ... Does it resolve your problem? ... Microsoft community Support ... before sending mail. ...
  • PNG editor
    ... transparency and anti-alias when shrinking? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)