Re: help on exe
- From: "Bob Techentin" <techentin.robert@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 07:49:40 -0500
> i have a c/c++ (visual studio 6.0) extension that i want to
> go along with a tcl/tk script.
> as far i have made à starkit and put into myfile.vfs the c/c++
> extension. My tcl/tk script copies out to C:/ this extension,
> then has it executed and deletes it from C:/. it works fine But I
> must deploy more than one file. if i want to wrap to starpack
> it does not work anymore.
If you've got a C/C++ extension in a tclkit, then you shouldn't need to copy
it out to execute it. The starkit takes care of that for you. Just put the
binary extension (.dll) and pkgIndex.tcl into the starkit's lib directory.
And the starpack is supposed to work just like the starkit.
Bob Techentin techentin.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mayo Foundation (507) 538-5495
200 First St. SW FAX (507) 284-9171
Rochester MN, 55901 USA http://www.mayo.edu/sppdg/
- Prev by Date: Re: read folder
- Next by Date: Re: read folder
- Previous by thread: Re: help on exe
- Next by thread: Re: help on exe