Re: help on exe

Hello Gerald
your solution
[file dirname [info executable]]
works well and my starpacks do what i need them to do.

however under "C:/documents and settings" it does not
work. Any idea ?? I thought it was due to the blanks in the string ??
anyway on several computers it works on all directories but not
this precise one !!!

thanks a lot again.
regards
jerome

On Sun, 07 Aug 2005 08:02:27 -0500, "Gerald W. Lester"
<Gerald.Lester@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>Do you have a C extension that you want to package with your Tcl program?
>
>Or do you just want to package your Tcl program as an executable?
>
>suchodj@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Hello
>> i am new to tcl/tl (few months) please be indulgent.
>>
>> i am on windows xp family with tcl/tk 8.4.7
>>
>> is there a simpler way than stubs or swig to pack
>> an *.exe and then have it executed in starpack and/or starkit ?
>>
>> if not, where and how can i learn the precise mechanism
>> of stubs or swig in order to be able to go ahead (with code
>> exemples !!!)
>>
>> thank you in advance
>>
>> friendly
>> jerome

  • ANNOUNCE: Tcl Stubs Package
    ... I am proud to officially announce the first release of the Tcl Stubs ... What is the Tcl Stubs Package? ... command. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: yum or yumex problem.
    ... I cropped your post to the problem - related to swig. ... the missing package will ... variety of high-level programming languages. ... Missing Dependency: perlis needed by package swig-1.3.39-1.fc10.i386 ...
    (Fedora)
  • Understanding /etc/apt/preferences
    ... I would like to update my sarge system, but keep swig 1.1: ... Package: swig ... Pin: version 1.1.p883* ... Pin-Priority: 700 ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Dynamic extensions to Tcl/Tk
    ... if the setup is libtcl8.4.so ->libtcl8.5.so.0, then the main interp ... I have looked up fltkwish in sourceforge. ... The *package* compiled with stubs enabled and linked to -ltcstub84 can be loaded into a running wish8.5. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Replacement for C-function ioctl?
    ... Do you see now how funny the "portable" adjective is here? ... in form of another package (f.e. ... using SWIG). ... Who knows, perhaps I'll just use ffidl in the end, nevertheless. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)