TclHttpd: Working example of multi-threaded operation?

Hello,

does anyone use the multi-threaded feature of the TclHttpd server
and got the server running?

How do I install an URL handler to be run as a worker
thread correctly? Have I understood it correctly that
the URL handler must respond with Thread_Respond like in
the following example?

<----------------------------------------
Url_PrefixInstall $prefix [list InternalThreadedDomainHandler $prefix] -thread 1

proc getTimedPage {} {
  append html "Time: [clock format [clock seconds]]"
  append html "</body>\n"
  return $html
}

proc InternalThreadedDomainHandler {prefix sock suffix} {
  upvar #0 Httpd$sock data
  set html [getTimedPage]
  Thread_Respond $sock [list Httpd_ReturnData $sock text/html $html]
}

Working code highly appreciated!

Greetings,
-Andreas.