Re: XBM files ...

Cassy wrote:
Also how can I resize these .xbm's, should I use some softwares like
irfanview or ImageMagic in Linux, because I guess TCL/TK can accept
only a specific sized .xbm file.

Even it it accepts all sizes, I would like to shrink it, how's it
possible ?

Read the help/man on the image, bitmap and photo commands.

--
+--------------------------------+---------------------------------------+
| Gerald W. Lester               | "The man who fights for his ideals is |

  • Re: How do old-school emacs/gcc/gdb hackers do their coding?
    ... write portable code, that runs on windows, linux, solaris etc. ... For gui, I dabbled with using tcl/tk combined with C code to build a portable ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Tcl/TK + Linux --> confused newbie
    ... Tcl/TK + Linux --> confused newbie ... Having been pointed to Ubuntu as a suitable distro I have been ... I recently asked about a "lean" install of Ubuntu. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: ANN: ZPack File Format, spec and tools
    ... it isn't a good idea to expect those basic types to ... Your program terminates if the sizes are not as expected. ... also partly assuming gcc as the primary compiler. ... [You know: "the Linux kernel is ...
    (comp.compression)
  • Re: Tcl/TK + Linux --> confused newbie
    ... I'm contemplating the move from Windowsto linux. ... Having been pointed to Ubuntu as a suitable distro I have been ... I recently asked about a "lean" install of Ubuntu. ... What does a "Linux version" of Tcl/Tk assume? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: C++ and GUI
    ... >> to have it working as GUI, i use this app on linux and windows, my ... >> that idea because i wouldnt be able to run it on linux. ... > Second, look at Tcl/Tk. ... written in tcl and some c in the book. ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)