Re: Problem compiling TclMagick
- From: Svenn Are Bjerkem <svenn.are@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 17:30:42 +0100
In article <3ug1h5F119482U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, me@xxxxxxxxxxx says...
> Looks like it's not a TclMagick problem,
> but your ImageMagick doesn't find the bzip2 library.
> Did you you compile ImageMagick by your own or do you use a binary
> You may also consider to use GraphicsMagick instead of TclMagick,
> its more stable and conservative with implementing changes...
My ImageMagick binary is precompiled by some company called The Written
Word. They have somehow reinvented the wheel to create their own
distribution which is supposed to guarantee a working environment in a
hetrogenous grid computing environment.
ImageMagick is running without problems from the commandline, and the
bzip libraries are also included. I have experimented a bit with the
LD_LIBRARY_PATH (which is nescessary with TWWfsw) without luck. If I
don't solve the problem within a few days, I will do it the
GraphicsMagick way and see if that helps.
Thanks and kind regards,
- Prev by Date: Re: tcl and variables
- Next by Date: Re: Generic platform name
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem compiling TclMagick
- Next by thread: protecting linefeeds in lists