Re: Tcl the misunderstood

Salvatore Sanfilippo wrote:
Hello all!

At http://antirez.com/articoli/tclmisunderstood.html you can find
an article I wrote in order to promote Tcl, I posted it on reddit.com
and I'll be glad if you like the article if you can help voting the
entry.

It's doing pretty well:

http://programming.reddit.com/info?id=2t7m

--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
- http://www.dedasys.com/

  • Re: batteries included question...
    ... Larry W. Virden wrote: ... "bundled" with Tcl? ... Linux, Open Source Consulting ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Web stuff
    ... > I love TCL, have used it at work for many projects and just ... Linux, Open Source Consulting ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: can tcl do a prevalence layer?
    ... gavino wrote: ... You can do a lot of that in Tcl... ... Linux, Open Source Consulting ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: CEPTCL: Doesnt RX multicast, has anyone seen it work before?
    ... on my Linux. ... gave me are set up to compile for windows. ... has all of the files and the makefile is set up for Linux too. ... please modify the Makefile for proper Tcl path. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Looking for a textmode ui ...
    ... So far I consider two possible solutions none of them is TCL: ... I use the Linux dialog tool via exec calls. ... That depends on what escape codes your terminal uses. ... NCurses uses the terminfo ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)