Re: Summer of Code

Am Wed, 19 Apr 2006 19:01:47 -0700 schrieb Robert Hicks:

Very cool! I really hope this one goes. I would ditch Perl at work if I
could use Rivet with Apache2.

Robert

Hi Robert,

why don't you use websh then?

http://tcl.apache.org/websh/

Kind regards

Ulrich

  • Re: Why Tcl; the universal scripting language
    ... threaded Tcl and cannot currently run with Apache2. ... Websh a little but haven't come to a conclusion about it. ... probably use Rivet over Websh though. ... I think Rivet needs get some "high level" attention in the Tcl ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Summer of Code
    ... could use Rivet with Apache2. ... you can ProxyPass through to a second server. ... on a site I run in order to run Rivet and Ruby on Rails ... websh offers exactly that. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Websh vs Rivet vs AOLServer vs PHP
    ... then you should use Rivet. ... Websh is stable, NWS and mod_dtcl is stable, so people ... "Apache Tcl" group. ... Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/ ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Websh vs Rivet vs AOLServer vs PHP
    ... >>tclhttpd (we use AOLserver on production servers and tclhttpd for CD ... WebSH is WebSH, and not part of Rivet. ... Yeah, right, based on mod_dtcl and neowebscript, so ... ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Web stuff
    ... Rivet and tclhttpd seemed interesting for different reasons and I could choose either one at this point. ... As for websh, I am not sure how websh differs from rivet yet :-( ... The interpreter handling concept within Apache is different: Websh can easily run multiple applications that do not interfer, as it can be configured to prepare separate interpreters per application ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)