Re: vertical text?

suchenwi wrote:
See http://wiki.tcl.tk/12545 for an implementation: text is created in
a label, a screenshot taken with Img, rotated by 90 degrees, the
resulting image is placed on the canvas.

Feature request: is there a way to make the background transparent?

Thanks
Keith

  • Re: tk: place or toplevel overrideredirect?
    ... the position info of the item if the item is moved. ... I can't put the info item 'outside' of the canvas region. ... I thought of using a label and 'place'ing it relative to the canvas. ... the tklib tooltip package has support for adding tooltips to canvas ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • tk: place or toplevel overrideredirect?
    ... I'd like to show a tooltip-like window above a canvas item, ... the position info of the item if the item is moved. ... I thought of using a label and 'place'ing it relative to the canvas. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: xdvi ignoring rotatebox
    ... You could try using a blank label for the y-axis and add a manual ... You might also have to fiddle with the dimensions of the canvas in ... gnuplot so that you have enough room to place the label ... The "nosquare" ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Issue with printing from HP50g
    ... Feature request. ... Windows I can grab a screen shot via USB or Serial without ... I can just ask for a screen shot from conn4x. ... You need no sniffer to reverse-engineer the screenshot via conn4x way. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • Re: create bitmap without Tk
    ... widget (canvas) and use the Img extension to make a screenshot of the ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)