Re: File Properties of a executable made with TclPro prowrap
- From: Jeff Hobbs <jeffh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:57:36 -0700
I am using TclPro's command line prowrap to create an executable in
But the executable's File Properties' Description and Company are still
showing the default names. Also, when you hover the cursor on the
executable in WinXP, the pop-up description shows the default names as
Is there a way to change these info to reflect the actual application
and company name, through command line prowrap?
You can do this with any Win32 Resource editor, of which there are free alternatives.
- Prev by Date: Re: exec failures in menus under starkits
- Next by Date: Re: Online Reference for TCL Commands
- Previous by thread: File Properties of a executable made with TclPro prowrap
- Next by thread: Subst'ed ::errorInfo