Re: TEApot -- How do I create and upload packages?

David Gravereaux wrote:
Could someone kindly walk me through creating a package that includes a compiled
extension (and possibly some headers files and a stubs library) and how to upload
it to the ActiveState repository?

As I understand it, you don't upload to the AS repository (which
simplifies many many things). Instead, you "upload" to it by persuading
the ActiveState folks to accept a new version of your package sources
and do a build for you. (Making sure your package is TEA-compliant
should help a lot there.)

Your closest bet (if that is unacceptable) is to host your own teapot
server and persuade people to add that to the repository path in their
teacups.

Donal.

.