MacTel: Disabling The Console Window
- From: gsauve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 13 Feb 2007 15:41:30 -0800
I am writing a Photoshop plug-in that uses Tcl/Tk for the UI. I have
everything working except for 2 items: the Photoshop menu bar gets
corrupt and a console window appears over my UI. I call
Tk_MacOSXTurnOffMenus to prevent the menu bar corruption, but that
doesn't solve the problem. After reading the console.tcl script, I
think that is what is causing my problems. How do I prevent the
console window from appearing?
- Prev by Date: Re: SSH login automation, get stuck at the last step.
- Next by Date: Re: Need help on tablelist
- Previous by thread: Looking for some tcl script code
- Next by thread: Re: MacTel: Disabling The Console Window