TCL Scripting for Postfix Policy Server.

Hi,

I'm trying to develop a tcl policy server for postfix. I have
some problem when i have to puts "action=DUNNO" to smtpd
service. Someone of you have you never experience with this
kind of problem? Thanks.

  • "securing" postfix (was Re: Did I send that? (reading postfix logs))
    ... If you relay for it then it isn't hosted locally. ... relayhost parameter tells postfix to send all mail via smtp to another ... If on your laptop you never receive mail (via smtp) from the outside ... simply not start the smtpd process. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: [fw-wiz] FWTK and smap/smapd
    ... But Postfix and qmail both use modern design techniques for secure ... Postfix's internal SMTP daemon process is, understandably, called ... smtpd, despite the fact that another program of the same name has ...
    (Firewall-Wizards)
  • Re: Wrapping strings
    ... >> puts line ... I made a couple changes from what you suggested, Mark. ... length and the postfix length to the line length to make sure ... everything will fit within the wrap boundary before adding the word. ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Fwd: Ruby Quiz #148
    ... parts of this message were removed by the gateway to make it a legal Usenet post. ... puts "postfix = #" ... infix = stack.pop ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Fwd: Ruby Quiz #148
    ... Subject: Ruby Quiz #148 ... infix = stack.pop ... puts "postfix = #" ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)