[Expect] (Windows) howto speedup process spawn ?

Hi,

I am currently using expect on windows, only to launch
a console app while preventing a console to show up.
I just issue a

spawn scilex.exe -f file.sce

then the application opens some graphical windows. The
problem is that the application takes several seconds
to show up.

When I launch it with exec, i.e.,

exec scilex.exe -f file.sce then the application
shows up almost immediately.

How could I speed up the application launching when
using spawn ?

Thanks for help

S.

  • Re: (Windows) howto speedup process spawn ?
    ... I am currently using expect on windows, only to launch ... spawn scilex.exe -f file.sce ... When I launch it with exec, i.e., ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: windows ce 6 console application
    ... I need to develop windows CE 6 console app. ... as standalone project? ... CE will launch the desktop. ...
  • Re: C# Console app with hidden window and user input
    ... create a Windows Service or a simple Windows Forms app that happens not ... console app but w/the console window hidden. ... that console app exists and its not to simply launch the UI app. ...
  • Re: C# Console app with hidden window and user input
    ... create a Windows Service or a simple Windows Forms app that happens not ... console app but w/the console window hidden. ... that console app exists and its not to simply launch the UI app. ...
  • Re: C# Console app with hidden window and user input
    ... create a Windows Service or a simple Windows Forms app that happens not ... from the ones UI apps run) and hence cannot launch another application ... console app but w/the console window hidden. ...