Re: Tcl/Tk 8.4.15 release

Don Porter schrieb:
I *was* wrong. Discovery and fix of a memory leaks has led to
generation of Tcl 8.4.15 RC 3:

The test case unixInit-2.8 is failing now and wasn't with
8.4.14. It fails for Linux (x86, x64, ia64, s390x) as well as
Solaris 5.8, AIX 5.1 and 5.2 and HP-UX 11.23 ia64.

I will look if I can come up with some more information later

kind regards
Matthias Kraft
Software AG, Germany

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
  • Expect script to connect to sshd server
    ... I'm quite new to tcl and expect. ... It's failing when the password begins with a ". ... ../ pass\"word tnewman ... My understanding was that anything shown in is passed straight ...
  • Re: python 3 constant
    ... is require Python to change to accommodate your need. ... Can you see the slight difference? ... Best regards, ...
  • Re: The Sci-Fi Rejection Letter That Time Forgot
    ... nations have stockpiled arsenals of these incredible bombs and the time the story is set. ...
  • Re: Wachstumssaison Flieder
    ... Handbreit über dem Boden. ... "Fliederkrimi" am Samstag halten heute meine Nerven nicht aus. ... Dorothee ...