Re: Seeking a rich text editing widget

The text widget would seem to require a *lot* of work. So I am trying to find an alternative or some existing basis to work from.

Gerald W. Lester wrote:
Geoffrey King wrote:
Hi,
I am seeking a widget (or megawidget) that supports rich-text/html editing.

Any suggestions?

Have you checked out the text widget?

With the addition of your key bindings for formatting (or buttons on top, or menus) I think you will have what you are asking for.

  • Re: Menu colour under Win32
    ... pop up from the main window menubar, ... change the button/trough colour of the ROText widget as well. ... is directly mapped over the native Win32 menus. ... Similar with scrollbars - they are native as well. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Re: Stupid (very) question about menu Widget
    ... "WL>> menu .bla ... You don't 'pack' a menu widget. ... "WL> Menus are not like most widgets. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Menu colour under Win32
    ... It's not possible to do this with the regular menu widget because that ... is directly mapped over the native Win32 menus (not Tk drawn). ... Vorxion - Founder of the knocking-shop of the mind. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Re: TTK and menubars
    ... notebook) what I need is a list of the menus for each window ... Just add the virtual event to the widget ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Text widget: non-breaking space
    ... Gerald W. Lester wrote: ... space (when text widget has "-wrap word")? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)