Re: teacup

Robert Hicks wrote:
Can I use teacup to update my ActiveTcl on OSX or do I need to wait
for the new .dmg file to be released?

Theoretically, yes. As Larry noted, there may be some hiccups. teacup is still in its infancy in terms of public availability. As it stabilizes, it should prove a strong alternative to full ActiveTcl updates.

Jeff

  • Re: teacup
    ... for the new .dmg file to be released? ... there may be some hiccups. ... is still in its infancy in terms of public availability. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: teacup
    ... I am still struggling to figure out how to work with teacup to get ... to install pretty well. ... I don't, however, know what the relationship between the .dmg file ... format and whatever format teacup is using. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • teacup