Re: Iconized application takes looooong to wake up

On Jun 19, 7:31 pm, "Juan C. Gil" <j...@xxxxxx> wrote:
proc periodic {} {
# do something to look busy:
set mapped [ winfo ismapped .]
after 5000 periodic
}

Done. Didn't help: 2 minutes 45 seconds recovery time :-/

So, again:

Care to describe the data structures involved (at least the ones
eating memory) ?
(assuming you need help for that -- sorry if it's not the case)

-Alex

  • Re: Iconized application takes looooong to wake up
    ... Care to describe the data structures involved (at least the ones ... I don't need help with the data structures. ... Juan Carlos--- ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Threats to go public on SAM backfire. ?
    ... I'm an ass and you just wanted to "fart around" with the ... Your excuses ... excuse though, "I'm so busy that I really didn't care", even though ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Friday night chat!
    ... dog you for another 24 hours, and forget about it again :-) ... Notbob also gets busy doing some other things... ... lack of it...we won't really care. ... I think the folks there will start ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT: What disease do you fear the most?
    ... was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. ... got the needed supplies to ... care about. ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)
  • Re: How unimportant is sci.math?
    ... which part of Usenet *does* the world care about? ... world too busy being all a-twitter about what's going on in IRC? ...
    (sci.math)