Re: Announce: TCL Development Tools - Eclipse Europa Release.

I like the TCL mode in Eclipse very much! However it should be noted
that in order to use the debugging feature shown in the demo, you will
have to use the tcl debugger that is bundled with the commercial
ActiveState Komodo IDE.

Cheers,
Carsten.

  • Eclipse and CDT debugging problem
    ... i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago i ... used debugging feature, ... i get "Unable to set working directory" error from eclpise. ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)
  • eclipse and CDT debugging problem
    ... i have eclipse with CDT installed on my system and just a moment ago i ... used debugging feature, ... i get "Unable to set working directory" error from eclpise. ...
    (comp.lang.c)