Re: High memory or huge(?) lists

Jeannot wrote:
Hi @ll,

I am working with a lot of data stored in one array and I encounter
"Not enough memory to allocate list
abort"
I am working on a high memory machine running Linux and Tcl8.5 (64 Go
and may have access to even bigger) so memory should not be the
problem altough I am investing this also...

Could be the case if you do an [array get] somewhere, which tries to
create tons of objects and a huge list for your arrays. But might have
other causes.

I think it might be an idea to use a :memory: based sqlite database or
something like Metakit for your data, usually much better for managing
huge structures of stuff than doing similar things via arrays when you
have a ton of data.

Michael

.