Re: bug when configuring style of ttk::labelframe

Bryan Oakley wrote:
If I configure the background color of a ttk::labelframe widget, the label doesn't inherit the color. Is this a bug or am I doing it wrong?

ttk::style configure my.TLabelframe -background blue -foreground white
ttk::labelframe .lf -style my.TLabelframe -text "Hello, world"
.lf configure -width 200 -height 200
pack .lf -side top -fill both -expand true

I know I can work around this by supplying the -labelwidget option but I figured I'd check here in case I'm missing something obvious.

I think I just answered my own question. Adding this gives me the desired result:

ttk::style configure my.TLabelframe.Label \
-background blue -foreground white

--
Bryan "Groovin' on Themes" Oakley
http://www.tclscripting.com