how to parse this....plz help out!

How to parse the values if the tags are having same names...like given
in the below example.
if we have <argument>tag repeated for many times which individually
contains diff.data

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Command_Line_Interface_Reference>
<info>
<version>K.13.02</version>
<family>Switch 3500yl</family>
<product>J8693A</product>
</info>
<command>
<name>ping</name>
<parm_type>UNKNOWN</parm_type>
<flags>
<flag>Optional</flag>
<flag>Keyword Required</flag>
<flag>Keyword is a command</flag>
<flag>Need at least one to be specified after</flag>
</flags>
<parm_list>
<argument>
</argument>
<argument>
</argument>
<argument>
</argument>
<argument>
</argument>
<argument>
</argument>
</parm_list>
</command>
</Command_Line_Interface_Reference>

Plz give me the solution!

  • Re: parsing in python
    ... > a text from an oracle database that contains different tags that have to ... > texts in Python? ... > to increase the readability of the generated HTML source. ... parse text strings in Python. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Writing a Windows x64-bit assember porgram for reading XML-based files ...
    ... It uses tags with names and allows nested structures. ... the format (coded in XML, of course) of an XML document (which is ... They can be a reasonable bit of work to parse, ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: Parsing RSS / RegEx n00b
    ... Thanks Jerry. ... I am trying to just take an RSS feed and parse the info I want from it ... The problem comes up with one of the tags I want to parse called ... image html code from this data. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Coding monsters and items
    ... When I used to maintain the Fire on the Suns: Battle Engine, ... inherited a similar problem of too many flags and maintaining them. ... That tags added special attacks, ... data string and then later on test for it with a simple function ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.development)
  • Re: [PHP] Monitor a WP website
    ... Okay, then get_file_contents, parse between the tags that would ... the stuff you want to monitor, hash, store that, and do what I said. ... where the comments I'm interested in keeping tabs on are being kept -- like ...
    (php.general)