Re: Call flow - tcl - menu ivr - array as fsm? better than if?

Consolas wrote:
Hello all!

I've manage to put a script to work, now i'm faced with another issue:
what is the best way to save info into a mysql database?

Should i go ahead and install the mysqltcl package ( prefer not to )
or can i use VXML?

VXML = VoiceXML? I don't see how that would help. If you need to interact with MySQL then you will indeed need some form of database interface. Either mysqltcl or perhaps tclodbc.

-- Neil

  • Cannot Use Database
    ... I am having an issue connecting to a MySQL database. ... installs itself to a MySQL database and ... then the script uses the tables to store information and whatever else it ...
    (php.general)
  • Re: Better performance ...
    ... The script inserts about 240 ... recordsets per second into a MySQL database. ... Not sure how good it will be with mysql, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Call flow - tcl - menu ivr - array as fsm? better than if?
    ... I've manage to put a script to work, now i'm faced with another issue: ... what is the best way to save info into a mysql database? ... Should i go ahead and install the mysqltcl package ... or can i use VXML? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Need help with Perl and MySQL database data load
    ... I'm kind of a newbie to Perl and MySQL and have researched this problem ... I've written a script to load data into a MySQL database: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Help needed
    ... Then you can move it into mysql (I have no knowledge of mysql, ... excel and upload to a mysql database. ... Is there a script to do that let me know plz. ...