Re: string and list commands

On May 12, 7:39 am, vitic <vit...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have created an object oriented version of string and list commands
using XOTcl. Noticing that strings and lists are very similar I
decided to blend the two together. So, right now I have one Class that
takes care of both.
My question -- Is there a potential problem with processing a list as
a string and a string as a list? Should I keep them separate?

Thanks,

---Victor

Ready, fire, aim :*)

  • TOC of Python Cookbook now online (was Re: author index for Python Cookbook 2?)
    ... Processing a String One Character at a Time ... Finding a File on the Python Search Path ... Constructing Lists with List Comprehensions ... Looping over Items and Their Indices in a Sequence ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • ANN: MeObjects Library for Delphi
    ... object type small and powerful. ... the Object instance can use the ClassType method return the ... Especially for lists of pointers to dynamically allocated memory. ... {Summary Adds Ansi String and correspondent object to a list. ...
  • Filling a grid with Sharepoint data
    ... /// Retrieves a Lists web service proxy with default settings. ... string strComputerName = System.Net.Dns.GetHostName.ToLower; ... XmlDocument xmlDoc, ... XmlElement elementMethod, ...
  • Re: Can Dir handle different file types?
    ... Dim list As String ... Public Function ListFiles(Paths As String, Patterns As String, Optional ListCount As Long = 0) As String ... Dim pathIndex As Long, patternIndex As Long, listPosition As Long ... ' Accept lists that start with up to 2 delimiters ...
  • Re: Code for List Boxes
    ... I also had to add a closing parentheses to strWhere = ... Dim strWhere As String ... Dim varSelected As Variant ... when you've selected values from the two lists? ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)