Re: How to get path?

Dnia 16.05.2008 Alexandre Ferrieux <alexandre.ferrieux@xxxxxxxxx> napisał/a:

Well, a -command callback is *not* supposed to undergo %-subst. This
is because -command is a higher level thing than bindings. So it is
not equivalent.

It was *just example*. But yes, I tried it nevertheless.

From what Kaitzschu wrote - and what I've found at the Wiki - it seems, that
I must use bind, but it's not elegant solution. Binding additional action to
all the widgets, just to recognize 5 of them...
--
ZB

  • Re: How to get path?
    ... is because -command is a higher level thing than bindings. ... My general idea for such problems is what I wrote once by the occasion of ... menu widget: it could be really useful, if every widget could have some kind ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: ttk::checkbutton - I think, its a bug
    ... Sorry, my mistake, the bindings are part of the Controller. ... the checkbutton that change the model. ... What I'm trying to say is that and other widgets does not ... expressiveness due to the simple syntax. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: ::ttk::notebook and bindings
    ... I managed to have shortcuts things working if the bindings were set ... At least one of the tabs must be "active" (with the dotted line ... bindings to widgets in a "inactive" tab. ... all]] also allows activation of widgets in inactive tabs. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: automaticall bindings for buttons in frame?
    ... >> button although the buttons have no bindings for the Tab-key. ... It is a binding on "all", which means it applies to all widgets. ... >> with some entry widgets and these have a binding for the Tab-key ... > This feature exists for a reason. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Canvas inexplicable behavior with keystrokes
    ... proof of concept as to how to use canvas directly as a text editor. ... Whenever I press the left arrow, ... "Canvas has default bindings to allow scrolling if necessary: ... display/edit a list of values in a Set of Widgets. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)