freewrap with blt2.4 demo program:

Hello,

I am trying to generate a executable with freewrap from a Tcl script
using the BLT package.

I did everything as written in the tutorial, also added the absolute
paths "C:/Program Files/Tcl/bin/" (here is the BLT24.dll) and "C:/
Program Files/Tcl/lib/blt2.4" to the auto_path variable before calling
"package require" in the demo script. I used a simple Tcl script
(mygraph1.tcl) with a graph and some values.

Unfortunately I still get (with different versions of freewrap) the
following error messages:

1) freewrap631
"Tk DLL has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry
for the inconvenience."
error signature:
AppName: mygraph1.exe AppVer: 8.4.2.16 ModName: tcl84.dll
ModVer: 8.4.2.16 Offset: 0005b807

2) freewrap641
"mygraph1.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience."
error signature:
AppName: mygraph1.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: tcl84.dll
ModVer: 8.4.2.16 Offset: 0005b807

3) freewrapPLUS641
"mygraph1.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are
sorry for the inconvenience."
error signature:
AppName: mygraph1.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: tcl84.dll
ModVer: 8.4.2.16 Offset: 0005b807

Was anybody ever able to create executables with BLT package?
For any help I would be very gladful.

Regards,
Toby
.