Re: Help! problem running a script.

On Jul 28, 1:53 pm, cche <cris.chapa...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using tcl8.5, sqlite, xotcl and a c library of mine.
[and my heap is broken]

Then good luck. Had you written your C part in a separate process, the
problem would look very different... Is it an option ? (Justify if
no ;-)

-Alex

  • Re: NONE
    ... What I would like to be able to do is create a heap (HeapCreate) at a ... Am I completely out of luck with this or is there some way of manipulating a ... heap handle to point at the piece of memory I want to use? ... allocation routines and fake it though. ...
  • Re: Days in Month Question
    ... there's a whole heap of different answers under the thread you started on ... > I am trying to write a formula that will look at a cell with a date in ... > tried a bunch of date formulas and have had no luck. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)