Re: display list.. how to?

regarding to my question, i want to display the combination of
elements.. thats mean more than list... for example.. this is one
list
{1 2 3}... then this is two list {{1 2 3} {4 5 6}}... n so on.. how to
display more than one list when i execute that list been inside by me?
my list of lists is in mbxmsg.. so how to do it?

  • Re: SoA Vs OO
    ... > Say the task is to have a list of things that can display on a screen. ... > quite far up in the hierarchy. ... It's difficult to replace code that uses lists ... >> Remember also we're talking implementation inheritance here, ...
    (comp.object)
  • Re: SoA Vs OO
    ... > Say the task is to have a list of things that can display on a screen. ... > quite far up in the hierarchy. ... It's difficult to replace code that uses lists ... >> Remember also we're talking implementation inheritance here, ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Will Tony apologize?? (was: Re: Colonial Photo & Hobby)
    ... The RFC is not "my opinion". ... We are talking about display, ... display, in reverse sequential order. ... only two types of lists, ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: SoA Vs OO
    ... Say the task is to have a list of things that can display on a screen. ... It's difficult to replace code that uses lists ... in the idea of "abstract everything in classes, and if a new subclass is ... > Remember also we're talking implementation inheritance here, ...