Re: repositioning connected items in canvas

Alexandre Ferrieux wrote:
To the OP: don't hold your breath for that. [coords] is largely
adequate for the job, and has been so for decades.

And I predict an funny discussion here when it comes to justifying new
primitives beside [coords]. Of course they will be much faster, but
doing in 10 usecs instead of 10 msecs a one-shot GUI thing is not
thrilling.

And I predict that Alex will stop stirring things. But don't hold your
breath for that. :-D

Donal.

  • Re: Black plastic covering
    ... Funny thing, ain't it...the more we advance the more we return to the ... "primitives" way....planting with sticks, burying garbage and burnt ...
    (rec.gardens.edible)
  • Re: Republicans cut Levee funding
    ... >>> The chief of the civil engineers said funding was adequate and not the ... >>that the Army Corps is Army, and Bush is their commander, ... > You libs are really funny when you are out of power... ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: Expelled the Movie
    ... Falsifiability is quite adequate, thanks. ... <spit take> ... <wiping root beer off screen> ... damn, that was funny. ...
    (misc.writing)