Re: Resizing images in a Tcl script

On Nov 5, 8:52 am, Roy Terry <royte...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 5, 7:45 am, w...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
My app needs to be able to resize images on the fly.  Tk's native
"$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, and will only scale
images down, not up.  What other options are available?

http://wiki.tcl.tk/11924
is good code for me.

That sounds just about perfect...if it works on Linux.

  • Re: Resizing images in a Tcl script
    ... "$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, ... images down, not up. ... That sounds just about perfect...if it works on Linux. ... I haven't tried it myself (except for clicking on it in the odyce demo on windows). ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Resizing images in a Tcl script
    ... "$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, ... images down, not up. ... I've loaded Pixane, I can't load the Img extension; ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Resizing images in a Tcl script
    ... "$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, ... images down, not up. ... I've tried Pixane ... Pixane has a way to link a Pixane image to a Tk photo image; ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Resizing images in a Tcl script
    ... "$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, ... images down, not up. ... I've tried Pixane ... I've heard of TclMagick, but I don't know how good it is; ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Resizing images in a Tcl script
    ... My app needs to be able to resize images on the fly. ... "$img copy -subsample" option yields poor results, ... I've tried Pixane ... Pixane has a way to link a Pixane image to a Tk photo image; ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)