Re: Tcl/Fltk 1.0 Released

On Nov 24, 10:40 am, Uwe Klein <uwe_klein_habertw...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Iain B. Findleton wrote:
On Nov 24, 10:11 am, Googie <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Iain B. Findleton wrote:

Version 1.0 of the Tcl/Fltk language binding is not available for
i386, X86_64 and ARM 4 platforms.

Didn't you mean "now" instead of "not"? :)

--
Pozdrawiam! (Regards!)
Googie

Indeed I do. Bad typing....Thanks

Hi Iain,

Using Tk on the FreeRunner I had problems
scaling fonts ( i.e. _any_ type/size font
translated to the same too small font )

Does this happen with Fltk as well?

Any other supportive tcl packages
in conjunction to this ipkg?

G!
uwe

With the package I released, font scaling works fine on the FR. I have
not looked into the issue with Tk, but I suspect its because the Tk
package was not built using XFT. My packages all use XFT, and the apps
I write routinely scale the fonts to make them more user friendly.

  • [CLA-2004:821] Conectiva Security Announcement - XFree86
    ... Greg MacManus from iDEFENSE Labs discoveredtwo vulnerabilities ... in the way the X server deals with font files. ... It is recommended that all XFree86 users upgrade their packages. ... Detailed instructions regarding the use of apt and upgrade examples ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • pdf output does not show bold faced math fonts
    ... I've recently installed a fresh kubuntu distribution. ... output does not display the math symbold bold faced. ... However after I apt-got every font package related to latex that I am ... Please could somebody point me out which packages are most probably ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • "unknown encoding" error in Fontconfig config file
    ... upgraded a lot of packages. ... looks like it may be a font called "Arioso"?). ... Is there a way to find the offending file causing the error messages? ... fc-cache -v as root gives a lot more output. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Is yum dependency resolution upside down?
    ... Basically, groups are just lists of packages, with additional attributes ... *package* dependency and not as group members. ... It could be that they consider these font packages worthwhile for their ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: texlive problems in ubuntu
    ... change to the font when I view it with xdvi. ... If I compile it with pdflatex, and then try to open the pdf file with ... I have a pdf file that I compiled from latex on another system with ... I get no errors about missing packages for arial and avant. ...
    (comp.text.tex)