tcl/tk 8.5 side 8.4

Hello
i run windows vista familiy. I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem.
I would like to
know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities
without un-installing
Tcl/Tk 8.4 ?
thank you for help
jerome

  • question about ActiveStates Tkx
    ... In order to create Tcl/Tk application with this module, you need to make sure that Tcl/Tk is available within visibility of this module. ... First method Install Tcl/Tk first, then install Perl module Tcl, so installed Tcl/Tk will be used. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Re: question about ActiveStates Tkx
    ... "Moving Tcl/Tk around with Tcl.pm", ... Install Tcl/Tk first, then install Perl module Tcl, so installed Tcl/Tk will be used. ... We make some minor patches in order ...
    (comp.lang.perl.tk)
  • Re: tcl/tk 8.5 side 8.4
    ... i run windows vista familiy. ... I code with Tcl/Tk 8.4 with no problem. ... know if i can install Tcl/Tk 8.5 to test certain new possibilities ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: help tooltip
    ... > i am undex win xp Tcl/Tk 8.4.7 and i have ... Jerome, ... believe comes as part of tcllib - though there seems to be some ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: wub problem
    ... does it mean i must uprgrade to Tcl/Tk 8.5 due to "dict"? ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)