Plot package recommendation request

I know there are plot packages available but I am hoping someone with
experience therewith can help me narrow my search.

I would like to have a slow real time XY plot where the data is
updated only a few times a second, perhaps a 250ms rate. The x axis is
time and the y axis in a non negative real number in the range of 0.00
to 100.00 or a subset thereof. When there are a given number of points
plotted, say 50 or 100 the old data should scroll off screen to the
left so that the current plot point is at the halfway point or in the
right half of the screen but not against the right edge. The x axis
does not need to be labeled as this is a tuning procedure and where we
are now is more important than how much time has past.

Looking forward to your suggestions.

gtb

  • Re: Plot package recommendation request
    ... experience therewith can help me narrow my search. ... I would like to have a slow real time XY plot where the data is ... The x axis is ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Detect negative bounding boxes
    ... plot ... ... subplots (since their x/y axis units are the same). ... such global axis labels. ... At this point it's probably better to just add a new command ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot)
  • Re: Axis not depth sorted ?
    ... engine. ... Besides if someone really wants to apply a ruler to a 3d plot (The can ... But I do agree the axis does serve to mark relative positions roughly. ... Always labelling an outside edge of the graph box achieves that. ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot)
  • Re: Aligning multiple x axes
    ... I'll play around with adding data to both axes so that their alignment ... The basic problem is that you didn't actually plot anything using the ... x2 axis, so autoscaling doesn't mean anything because there are no ... the x2 axes such that the data labels are in the wrong places, ...
    (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot)
  • Re: Book on Pre-MATH for cryptography and cryptanalysis.
    ... Marwan change the axis by the technical key? ... plot, if Diane therefore parts the editor? ...
    (sci.crypt)