Re: Debugging tools for TCL??

RAGHU wrote:

Hi,

I am a C++ programmer using VS2008 IDE.Now for my project I am
learning TCL.

Are there any similar tools for Debugging TCL?

Can you please give me information on how I can debug TCL Scripts

http://wiki.tcl.tk/4003

--
Pozdrawiam! (Regards!)
Googie

  • Re: Language Introductions - what would YOU put into one for Tcl?
    ... and the desire to help the Tcl community. ... weapon language is falling behind in the hype over other hot ... around the excellent (if you are a programmer) HTML docs. ... I'm all for writing a nice intro to Tcl and publishing it in hardcopy ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Communities
    ... :>:* What parts of the documentation are in desperate need of an update? ... :>: (at least as far as ordinary users are concerned)? ... :> A novice programmer is going to have a tough time learning to program from ... :> only the Tcl man pages. ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Language Introductions - what would YOU put into one for Tcl?
    ... > and the desire to help the Tcl community. ... > weapon language is falling behind in the hype over other hot ... > around the excellent (if you are a programmer) HTML docs. ... > I'm all for writing a nice intro to Tcl and publishing it in hardcopy ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: tcl vs VB 6.0
    ... >I have been a programmer in VB 6.0 for years. ... > Does tcl have the capabilty of generating a GUI look? ... > I'll worry about the drastic change in the programming language later. ... I've got a few other URLs which should help you with getting used to Tcl/Tk: ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Finding a niche for Tcl
    ... Very few employers are looking for pure Tcl programmers. ... Administrators, Build Administrators, et al., with Tcl/Tk and/or Expect ... as a Perl programmer, ... deep OO skills, threading, STL, etc., and/or in conjunction with SQL). ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)