tclkit console mode

Hi,

I created an application using tclkit (with gui) to use in a pre-build
process of my compiler.
The problem is that when the starkit starts, its process returns
immediately. I want that the starkit process will not return untill I
close its gui.
How can I do that?

Thank you very much

  • Re: RosAsm - right click
    ... into the GUI. ... making sure that labels are sequenced correctly while writing ... However the Luxasm compiler modules are taking priority over it ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Newbie thread stuff
    ... I generate a FileList object which the compiler told me had to be final ... It sets a boolean in theList object to signal when it has completed. ... The code after that is cut and pasted from a GUI tutorial on the Sun ... I decided to give eclipse and netbeans a try - but netbeans quickly ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • FreeBASIC
    ... The Windows GUI ends up NOT ... The "FreeBASIC Compiler" is named fbc.exe. ... Dim iAs Integer ... function WndProc (byval hWnd as HWND, ...
  • Re: Whats your favorite language and why? (LINUX)
    ... What we do know is that Java and C# ... multithreaded applications (primarily GUI apps with independent GUI and ... a C compiler and writing a compiler in C. ... designed multithreading application doesn't even need to know there are ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Other Mac BASIC alternatives
    ... > doesn't really share information on the .nib structure, ... > ideas have stalled amoung compiler projects. ... > FreePascal tools are also still stuck with X11 for any GUI. ... everything but the all-important GUI code compiles. ...
    (comp.lang.basic.realbasic)