Re: Bugs in http
- From: Alexandre Ferrieux <alexandre.ferrieux@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:43:10 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 10, 6:17 pm, drscr...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Alexandre Ferrieux wrote:
Wow, you're right. Please file a bug so that we can track it properly.
While Tom's code probably shows the way for the future of this
package, for the time being we might simply plug the most blatant
holes, like this one :/
I am getting back to tcl in a limited way after a long while. So sorry
if this is too simple: how do I file a bug? Any volunteers?
and in the "tcl" row, choose "Bug Database".
- Prev by Date: Re: Who cares about Tktable ?
- Next by Date: Re: Namespace conflict with tcllib ftp package
- Previous by thread: Re: Bugs in http
- Next by thread: Re: Bugs in http