Re: Bugs in http

On Nov 10, 6:17 pm, drscr...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Alexandre Ferrieux wrote:

Wow, you're right. Please file a bug so that we can track it properly.
While Tom's code probably shows the way for the future of this
package, for the time being we might simply plug the most blatant
holes, like this one :/

I am getting back to tcl in a limited way after a long while.  So sorry
if this is too simple: how do I file a bug?  Any volunteers?

DrS

Go there:

http://www.tcl.tk/community/sourceforge.html

and in the "tcl" row, choose "Bug Database".

-Alex

  • Re: Customization with CONSTANTS and/or GENERICs
    ... the same constant in the package. ... XST has a bug. ... intending to use those tools for design right now). ...
    (comp.lang.vhdl)
  • [kde] Re: Building DBusMenu-Qt
    ... that the gentoo ebuild scripts and package manager do for me, ... specific bug says kdegames which I'd guess wouldn't be an issue for you. ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Mantis package bombs
    ... piles of bug reports to deal with as some maintainers do. ... That's advice I've been giving volunteers ... installed the package last night and got it working (in a little over ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Upgrade to 9.04?
    ... Running apt-get clean isn't helpful. ... only the package debs and they're not affecting your install. ... confusing the hell out of dpkg with the state your system is in. ... Launchpad seems to have found a bug, and I found a very similar ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Patch Hell in Solaris 9
    ... >> IMHO SUN and others might want to look at, for example, Red Hat Linux. ... >> if a package has a bug, this package is updated to a newer version. ... > benefits of the fixes without making major changes. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)