Re: Namespace conflict with tcllib ftp package
- From: BlueFox <bbeacham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 12:56:26 -0800 (PST)
On Nov 10, 8:23 am, Don Porter <d...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have this version of tcllib installed
...and am using Tcl 8.4.11
Gerald W. Lester wrote:The DEBUG in the ftp package is turning my DEBUG off.
Report this as a bug.
Bug 2038279 was already reported and fixed. Update to
the package ftp 2.4.9 (part of tcllib 1.11) to get a
corrected package. These releases are over a year old.
| Don Porter Mathematical and Computational Sciences Division |
| donald.por...@xxxxxxxx Information Technology Laboratory |
|http://math.nist.gov/~DPorter/ ; NIST |
Thanks. Glad to see it is not my bug, or that I was going crazy. :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Bugs in http
- Next by Date: Re: Bugs in http
- Previous by thread: Re: Namespace conflict with tcllib ftp package
- Next by thread: designer handbags,fashion handbags,replica handbag,choose your favourite