TTK and menubars

I have several applications which use menubars and ttk.

When the application changes its theme everything changes except the
menus.

What is the recomended way to change the menubar and all its entries,
I cannot sem to find a way of listing the menus available.

Martyn

  • Re: Lost Desktop Icons in F11 [Partially Solved]
    ... are seven different desktop configuration files for it. ... Are there many applications that have these duplicated file? ... When I use Nautilus, the default app used when opening my home directory, it lists multiple files with the same application name, in this example Audacious. ... Customizing Menus, provides the information on the format of the .menu, .directory and .desktop files and tells how they are scattered all over the system with system defaults and user overrides. ...
    (Fedora)
  • broken kde menus
    ... there are just a few left-overs. ... left with a load of screwed up menus through many applications. ... ones also suffer from the duplicate items poblem. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Exceptional Error - Custom Menus deleted at startup of Access !
    ... encountered an exceptional/unusual kind of error in Microsoft Access 2000. ... I had developed some applications on Microsoft Access 97 and Access 2000, ... applications/Databases on machines ... suddenly at startup of Microsoft Access 2000 all of my Menus are deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Error in creating custom menus in Access2000 !
    ... encountered an exceptional/unusual kind of error in Microsoft Access 2000. ... I had developed some applications on Microsoft Access 97 and Access 2000, ... applications/Databases on machines ... suddenly at startup of Microsoft Access 2000 all of my Menus are deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.setupconfig)
  • Re: How to make a form of main application reuseable by others?
    ... menus on the parent form are used. ... add your form code to it, and then reference it from other applications. ... do I make this form into a dll so other application can include it ...